TERMS & CONDITIONS as of 1st June 2019
Please take the time to read the T&Cs below to minimise any disappointment in the future.
The terms and conditions may change from time to time. The most up-to-date version of our terms and conditions will always apply. You can find copies of our most recent terms and conditions at our studio reception, or on our website at www.manlyyoga.com at the Terms and Conditions link at the bottom of any page.
Purchases must be made in full online or at reception before attending a service.
Manly Yoga reserves the right to cancel and refund any purchase or refuse entry to a class at our discretion.
In unforeseen circumstances such as teacher accident or illness, Manly Yoga may need to change the appointed teacher of any class without notice.
For unanticipated reasons, Manly Yoga may need to:
– cancel any class, course, workshop, event or appointment.
– cancel a client’s pass or membership.
In cases where Manly Yoga has cancelled the service, the client will be refunded or credited commensurate with the whole or partial portion of the service that was cancelled.
It is up to you to let us know if you have any medical or physical condition which might prevent or affect your use of our facilities or services. You acknowledge that we have not given you medical advice and cannot in the future give you medical advice in respect of your condition and your ability to use the facilities or services. You should check with your doctor before participating in our services if you have any doubts or concerns in that regard. If your medical condition changes after you join, you must inform us prior to participating in services.
A concession pass can only be purchased at reception (not online) and is valid for:
1. Individuals under 18 years of age. A proof of age card must be presented at the time of purchase.
2. Government-issued pensioner or health card holders. This card must be presented at the time of purchase and recorded on your account, otherwise the full price of that pass will be charged. Seniors cards are not valid for concession pricing as they are not means-tested.
Please see Class Pass conditions below for specific details.
CANCELLATION OF CLASS BOOKINGS
You can cancel your booking up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled class start time and still receive a full credit. Just log in to your client page and go to the “My Info/My Schedule” tab, where you can view and cancel your upcoming booked classes. If there are any issues, don’t hesitate to call us on 9977 4725 and we can do it for you.
If you do not cancel your reservation prior to the commencement of class, a session from your class pass will be deducted, and a refund will not be given.
This cancellation policy is in place to allow time to offer your spot to another student.
Continuous no shows may result in your pass being forfeited. This cancellation policy is in place to allow time to offer your spot to another student.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your class start time to ensure your place in the class. Should you arrive late, your place may be given to another student.
- Class spaces are limited and we strongly recommend that you pre-book online to reserve a space.
- Class passes need to be used within the advertised time frame.
- Expired passes are not negotiable.
- Discounted passes are not negotiable.
- No refunds will be given.
- Passes cannot be shared with other clients.
- A “Casual Drop-In Class” is valid for 21 days from the date of purchase.
- A “10 Class Pass” is valid for 4 months from the date of purchase.
- A “One Month Unlimited Class Pass” is valid for one calendar month from the date of purchase.
- No pauses or extensions are permitted for the “10 Class Pass” and “One-Month Unlimited Pass” unless a current medical certificate is supplied. The pause will be applied for the duration of physical inactivity stated in the medical certificate.
- The “Introductory 4 Week Unlimited Class Pass”, the “3-Month Unlimited MEMBERSHIP” and the “6-Month Unlimited Class Pass” have extra terms and conditions, please see below.
Introductory Trial of 4 Weeks Unlimited Classes
Introductory offers are not suitable nor recommended for people who have NO prior experience or practice of yoga and meditation. Please refer to our Beginner Yoga Courses Level 1 & 2.
- Valid for 4 weeks (i.e. 28 consecutive days) from the date of purchase inclusive.
- Introductory passes are available to new students of Manly Yoga only. A new student is defined as someone who has never attended a class at Manly Yoga.
- One introductory pass per new student only.
- Introductory passes cannot be shared or transferred to another person(s).
- No extensions, pauses or refunds will be given for Introductory Trial Passes.
3 Month Unlimited Pass:
The membership agreement is a legally binding contract between you and Manly Yoga. By entering into this agreement you purchase a membership and you agree to all the terms of this agreement.
PAYMENTS: 6 fortnightly payments of $78 each will be direct debited from the client’s bank account or charged to their credit card. The client will need to supply current bank account or credit card details. Payments will be debited by Ezidebit Manly Yoga.
- This pass enables entry without any extra payment to regular CLASSES only.
- 10% off room hire, events, courses, and workshops under $200 value each (includes 10% off early bird price, but not off concession price).
- Introduce a friendfor free to any regular class. The friend must be a NEW client of Manly Yoga to be eligible for ONE introductory free class per new customer only. The member can introduce as many new clients over the contract as they wish.
RENEWAL: Contract will renew automatically unless written notice is given 2 weeks before contract end-date.
PAUSING: Contract can be paused ONCE ONLY for a minimum period of one fortnight up to a maximum period of 3 fortnights with one week’s written notice.
If a current medical certificate is supplied, a pause will be applied for the duration of physical inactivity stated in the medical certificate.
CANCELLING: If the client wishes to cancel this contract before the end-date, they will need to pay 50% of the remaining payments that are due in the contract.
COOLING OFF PERIOD: From the date of purchase there is a 2-week cooling off period, during which you can cancel your membership without needing to pay the cancellation fee.
This pass cannot be transferred nor shared with other people. Manly Yoga reserves the right to cease offering this pass with 14 days written notice to any pass-holders.
6 Month Unlimited Class Pass:
Payments are debited automatically every 14 days, for a total of 12 payments over 24 weeks. Payments commence on the date of sale. The contract will renew automatically after 12 payments unless the client requests the payments to cease after 12 payments.
This pass can be paused once for up to 1 month if requested via email to Manly Yoga.
This pass enables entry without any extra payment to regular CLASSES only.
This pass also allows the passholder to introduce a friend for free to any regular class. Each friend that is introduced by the passholder must be a NEW client of Manly Yoga to be eligible for ONE introductory free class per new customer only. The passholder can introduce as many new clients over the 6-month contract as they wish under this offer.
This pass allows the holder a 15% discount on any courses, events and workshops that are valued at less than $200 each over the course of the contract.
This pass cannot be transferred nor shared with other people. Manly Yoga reserves the right to cease offering this pass with 14 days written notice to any pass-holders. If the client wishes to cancel this contract before it expires, they will need to pay 50% of the remaining payments that are due in the contract.
COURSES, EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
We require full payment in advance to secure your place in a Manly Yoga course or workshop.
In the event that you cannot attend the course or workshop you will receive:
- 100% refund or credit for cancellations outside seven days of the course.
- 50% refund or credit for cancellations received within the week (inclusive) of the course or workshop.
- Regrettably, no refunds nor credits will be offered for cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the course or workshop.
- Manly Yoga may need to cancel or change the dates of a workshop, if this occurs you will be offered a choice of a 100% refund or a credit to be applied to the rescheduled workshop.
Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. No extensions will be granted. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash. To redeem your gift, please bring your gift voucher on email or a printed copy to reception at Manly Yoga.