Yoga Nidra, Meditation and Living with Intention ~ with Rachel.
Relax deeply, meditate easily and clarify your purpose
This four-week course is designed to give you an experiential and theoretical knowledge of Yoga Nidra. Yoga Nidra is a potent practice that can be used for relaxation and rejuvenation, and is a real boon for anyone facing illness or exhaustion. Yoga Nidra is also a powerful method of meditation, and can be used to explore the layers of the mind, including the unconscious mind.
The practice of Yoga Nidra also contains a hidden gem known as “sankalpa”. Sankalpa is a word and a technique that’s about harnessing the will power, desire and mental energy of the mind to achieve your goals and live the way you really want to live. A sankalpa can be used to guide the direction of your life and that is why, its so important to take time out to reflect upon what it is your heart and mind really wants. This course will give you that opportunity.
This course is for anyone:
- keen to slow down
- feeling run down and tired
- interested in learning how Yoga Nidra works
- who wants to develop a stronger connection to their heart and intuition
- interested in developing a sankalpa or intention to change something in their life now
The course will include:
- easy yoga
- simple pranayama
- Yoga Nidra
- Guided Self-Reflection Writing Practices (bring a notepad or journal)
You will learn:
- The purpose of each stage of Yoga Nidra
- The specific sequencing of the stages
- How Yoga Nidra can be used to support mental and emotional wellness
- How to connect with your sankalpa
- The most effective way to structure your sankalpa
- How to use your sankalpa in daily life
About the teacher:
Rachel has been teaching mindfulness-based practices for over 15 years. She has taught in a wide range of settings including retreats, teacher trainings, community classes, corporate classes and also clinical and trauma-sensitive populations. She works in mental health and is completing a psychology degree. Importantly, she has had a daily meditation practice for many years, which allows her to impart an embodied wisdom of mindfulness meditation.
‘Rachel’s teachings in mindfulness, breathing, relaxation and meditation techniques will help you become more focused and purposeful and allow you to realise your inner emotional and mental strengths.
I have been attending Rachel’s classes for over 3 years and have been a yoga practitioner for over 30 years and could not recommend a more welcoming or talented teacher.’
Helen Brussolo, Educator
‘Rachel is a truly gifted teacher and guide and I really valued her approach which is so encouraging and supportive of exploring and developing at one’s own pace. Her experience and deep knowledge is very evident and this really gives confidence about the program.’ Linda, 61, Frenchs Forest