The Mother and Baby yoga course is a 4 week program designed to strengthen, support and nourish mothers so that they feel emotionally supported through this new period of life.
Be part of a community of like-minded mums who want to share the journey of parenthood while relaxing and strengthening themselves after the birth of their child in a caring and supportive environment.
Each class will include yoga postures to strengthen and support mothers after pregnancy and birth. Relaxation techniques (with baby in arms), will pave the way for mums to deeply relax with their babies. After class there will be the opportunity to discuss and share experiences over a cup of tea.
By attending you will:
- Learn yoga postures to help rebuild pelvic floor muscles and develop internal abdominal strength to support mums post pregnancy
- Learn relaxation techniques so you can remain calm with your baby.
- Learn gentle meditation and mindfulness techniques for parents.
- Discover techniques how you can remain centred and connect with your inner wisdom
- Be part of a community of like-minded parents.
- Life Change – Challenges and resources, new role in society
- Selfcare as the parent – Diet, nutrition, lifestyle
- Relationship with self and partner/others.
- Being present – Responding rather than reacting
- Boundaries – Finding them, knowing them setting them
4 WEEK AFTERNOON COURSE:
Date: Monday 3 September to 24 September
Time: 1.30 pm – 2.45 pm
Cost: $80 for course or $25 single class